CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ROMAN MOSAIC ONLINE COURSES

Store

Archaeological Series Sample Pack + Mini-Nippers

SKU 00023
£4.00
In stock
1
Product Details

Do you want to find out why the mosaic tiles I use are so good for running workshops with or for doing your mosaic projects at home? This pack gives you a sample card of all the colours, 100 grams of the tesserae (about 100 pieces) plus a pair of the mini nippers.

The unglazed ceramic tiles were created for use with children but I've been so impressed with them I use them for all my kits and my workshops too. Easy to use, they can be cut with the mini nippers with is a great cost saving if you teach and want to use these in your workshop.

Made with a method similar to encaustic tiles from dolomite based paste under extreme pressure. 98% natural with the remaining 2% consisting of synthetic colours and additives to increase durability and colour fastness.

You get:

  1. Sample card for colours
  2. Mini-Nippers + instruction sheet
  3. 100 grams tiles

10 mm x 10 mm x 4 mm

Aprroximately 100 tiles per pack

FAQs

What glue can I use with them? - Ordinary PVA craft glue is fine if your mosaic won't get wet or be outside otherwise silicone glue or a cement based adhesive.

Can they be grouted? - Yes, I go for a sand / beige colour as there are tiny holes in the surface of some which the grout sits in and if you use a grey it can give the mosaic a 'dirty' look unless that's what you want!

Save this product for later
Top